OASIS – Where Luxury and Comfort Converge.
Right in the centre of the city at Jawahar Nagar, yet away from the dust and smoke of city center. Oasis is all set to become a stylish address. A 13 storeyed 3 bedroom luxury apartment complex coming up in a 70 cent plot, it has a total built up area of 1,23,000 sq.ft. The apartment features all modern amenities that mark an international lifestyle, like, Swimming Pool, Multi Gym, Children’s Play Area, facilities for Indoor Games and so on. Granite and vitrified tile flooring, elegant sanitary fittings with high quality chromium plated taps, windows with teak wood finish, telephone, cable TV, standby generator, 24-hour security.
Jawahar Nagar, Cochin
Total Built Up area is 1,20,000 Sq.Ft.
13 Storied Luxury Apartment in 70 cent plot.
3 Bedroom Flats & 2 Pent Houses.
Launched date: October 2005
Handing over date: June 2008
Structure: RCC framed structure on Pile foundation. Hollow Block masonry plastered with cement mortar.
Flooring: Granite flooring for entrance foyer. Vitrified tile flooring for drawing / dining rooms and ceramic tile flooring for remaining area.
Painting: Acrylic distemper painting over putty finishes for internal walls. Sandex mat or equivalent for external walls.
Toilets: Concealed plumbing with PVC pipes with provision for geyser. Parryware or equivalent sanitary fittings with cascade or equivalent European Closets. Chromium plated taps and shower fittings (Jaquar or equivalent). Ceramic tile flooring and glazed tile dado for 7 ft.
Water supply: Drinking water point at kitchen sink. Rainwater harvesting for non drinking water.
Doors and windows: Hard wood door frames and factory made flush doors for interiors. Teak wood frame and teak veneered paneled door for entrance. Powder coated aluminum windows and MS Grills.
Electric supply: Three phase power supply. Concealed wiring with fire resistant copper stranded wire. Crabtree or equivalent modular switches.
Telephone: Cabling for two telephone connections for each apartment. Telephone points at living room and master bed room.
Cable TV: Points for connection in living room and master bedroom.
Stand bye Generator: For lights, pumps and common lighting. Six light/ fan points in each apartment.
Terms & Conditions
- Once allotted and agreement signed, the PRICES ARE FIRM.
- Cost of Stamp Paper, Registration Charges, Legal and miscellaneous expenses in connection with the registration of undivided share in land are to be borne by the purchaser. In case any additional stamp duty is claimed by the registration department that also has to be borne by the Purchaser.
- Other expenses to be borne by the client include all Local Tax, Service Tax, Tax on Work Contract or VAT, as applicable, Kerala Building Tax, Construction workers Welfare Fund, Provident Fund contributions or similar social security fund contribution, if any applicable or made applicable during the pendency of the contract or after its completion in relation to this project, other statutory payments in respect of the construction work carried out, KSEB Deposit and cabling charges as specified in the agreement, cost of transformer and generator (common), the charges for Extra-Works, if any, sinking fund and monthly maintenance advance/deposit.
- The plans are not drawn to scale and are included only for the purpose of identification. The measurements shown in the plan are indicative and may vary. Furniture lay-out is only an indication for space utilization. The elevation shown in the brochure is artist’s expression only and the actual may vary according to the practical site conditions. All measurements and specifications shown in the brochure are subject to minor variations without specific or general notice. All such variations/alterations shall be purely at the discretion of the Builders.
- The area is inclusive of equal share of common areas and wall thickness.
- Sanctioned Building Plans, title deeds and other related documents are available in our office for our reference.
- Monthly maintenance expenses are to be shared among owners, as decided by the owners association, which include expenses for the maintenance of common area, common amenities/facilities provided, machinery/equipments provided for the common use and that of common lighting.
- The maintenance will be carried out by the Builder till the formation of Owners Association, which will take over the maintenance. Maintenance charges are payable by the Owners. Membership in the association is compulsory and not optional. Maintenance Deposit/Advance for 12 months is collected from all the Owners by the Builder and after appropriating the expenses incurred by the Builder during the period the maintenance was done by them, the Builder shall transfer the balance amount to the Association after its formation.
- Overseas clients should make their payments through proper banking channels.
- All transactions are subject to Ernakulam Jurisdiction only.
- This is a time bound project. In case payments are not made as per agreement signed, the Builder reserves the right to cancel the allotment, in which case refund to the client will be made only after re-allotting the unit to another party and such refund shall be without any interest and subject of deduction of expenses and damages.
- Completion and delivery dates are indicated to give an idea of probable completion of the project. Every effort will be made to complete and handover the project within the stipulated time. The firm/Company is not responsible for any delay in obtaining water/electricity connection due to the delay with the concerned departments. However no responsibility will be accepted for any delay in completing the project due to unforeseen circumstances and to obtain service connections from statutory bodies due to reasons beyond the control of the Builder.
On allotment, two agreements will be executed between the Builder and the Client, one for Sale of undivided interest in the land and another for execution of a construction contract to build an apartment. Though separate considerations are specified in each agreement, the composite value of the undivided share in land and that of the construction contract will be shown in the payment schedule. Necessary citation to this effect is given in the agreements.
The Sale Deed for the undivided share in land will be registered or caused to be registered in the name of the client by the Builder or the Land Owner, as the case may be, on receipt of the entire payment as per the agreements.
- All payments should be by crossed demand drafts/local cheques payable at Ernakulam.
- For delayed payments interest will be charged at the prevailing bank rates.
- The Builder/Marketing Agent reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason there to.
- This Brochure is only for information and this does not constitute a legal offer/invitation to an offer.
|Name of the Project||:|
|Name of First Applicant||:|
|Date of Birth||:|
|Date of Birth||:|
|PAN No. (or) Passport No.||:|
|Covered Car Parking requirement at extra cost||:||